Imminent doom or failure.
Could there be anything worse?
I remember this feeling from my “constantly worried about money” days. And what a blessing to never worry about money.
To think of all the years I wasted not knowing that another way is possible. Not to mention that there isn’t a spiritual teaching out there suggesting to worry about anything, including money.
As I journeyed further on the path to becoming my best self, I experienced, not many–yet enough circumstances where devastating defeat seemed imminent. Some on a personal levels, others on professional levels.
I remember the terror. How I worried about public humiliation, financial ruin, not belonging, feeling unsafe, and definitely had no idea how to overcome the defeat that may or may not have happened yet.
Looking back at all those moments it looked like at minimum my dream and at maximum my life was over (hey, I’m Italian, we can get a tad bit dramatic about things), each and every single time a major personal or professional victory ended up being the result.
Maybe you can relate? If so, you’d think by now we’d get the Defeating Defeat Formula.
Defeating Defeat Formula:
1. Have a clear and passionate dream to begin with (some people don’t even get this far)
2. Take major risks revealing yourself and take the beginning steps to manifest your dream in the world.
3. Get met by some support, excitement and “you can do its” by a few close to you.
4. Get met by “No” or “Not Interested” or “Call me next year” or “Sure this will work great if you sacrifice A, B, and C of your dream and ignore your intuition on L,M,N,O. and P”.
5. Be faced with the option of self-abandoning or abandoning your dream.
6. Reconnect with God, dig into the depths of you for a solution, meditate to access the wisdom of an unlimited consciousness, pray to seek more options and more solutions (even though it looks like “this” is the only one or best one).
7. Receive a new answer for a miraculous solution.
8. Have the courage to act on the miraculous solution, taking major risks and never, never, never giving up.
9. Manifest the miracle and receive the abundance it offers for you and others.
10. Forget this formula the next time you meet a crossroads that looks like imminent defeat.
Personal & Transparent GDV Moment:
At Divine Living HQ I share a lot about my successful manifestations and abundant dream life. The travels, life with my beloved, the financial wins, etc.
However, I believe that it’s important to also share the entire journey of a woman who continuously takes risks, takes on new projects, and keeps setting new goals. And the journey doesn’t always look like a win.
Recently I’ve experienced something that could look (and to the players involved does look) like a major defeat. And yes, my stomach has been in a knot, I’ve wobbled with doubting my choice and trusting my intuition. I took a risk and thought I’d be rewarded immediately by doing so, and at the moment, it looks like the move I made completely backfired on me.
So I’ve been mildly devastated, yet fortunately and thankfully, clinging on to the Defeating Defeat Formula. Holding true to what I’ve always known is that if God would have this particular project come to fruition, it will manifest.
And I remember, “He who began a good work in you, will be faithful to complete it.” Philippians 1:6. So if you’re facing any possible defeat in your life, know you have the ability to overcome it, and be victorious.
Considering it’s the week before the Superbowl, I found this video inspiring and timely. Enjoy!
Defeating Defeat: Learning to consistently manifest the desire
Divine Living Radio Show ~ TODAY:
10am LA; 1pm NYC; 6pm London; 7pm Paris
Primary dial in number: (425) 440-5100
Secondary dial in number: (818) 922-0801
Guest pin code: 013584#
P.S. Leave a comment below on how you Defeat Defeat.